Thursday 21 March 2013

AS I SAIL

Young to dreams ambitions and alive to a perfected vision in a life driven by purpose and good will.
Opportunity of adventure awaits me there in the wild.
A great catch out there far from the coast, hence will not return without a heavy net...
I place one foot into the boat followed by the other.
Away from the shallow waters i pedal into the deep.
I reject still waters that reterd my competence
a small sized boat i am yet settle not for its size...
I therefore go out into the deep
far away where many despise hence few have sailed
too far for cowards but a challenge for the brave
it is a rough sea that produce a skillful sailor
so dive into the rough storms where my courage is sharpened and perseverance is put to a test.
My boat goes there where big ships sail,
where winds blow and waters rise, out far where i will be tossed.
Am aware of the challenges that await me yet my attitude out ways the fact...
Sailing out not like the lost, pedaling not like am blind, although with strength haste never.
With prayers of patience i drift away with wisdom into the unknown
 and am for sure not alone 
the lord my God is already before me 
He goes not to settle the storm and set my course beforehand.  
He is my rear guard who protects my feeble flame and strengthen my weak muscles
he won't let me stumble and even if i hit an iceberg he will be there

No comments:

Post a Comment